This blog is essentially a collection of posts I used to write on Facebook combined with my travel blog and expanded to make a very public forum of my thoughts regarding Pop Culture, The Interweb, Cartoons, Comics, Ultimate Frisbee, Absurdity, Life, Travel and whatever else captures my attention long enough to write about it...

Enter at your own peril!

12 May 2010

My first new post



Wooooo scary... So here's the first new post for my shiny new blog (as opposed to something stolen/adapted etc from all the shite I've written on bookface). Given that I started this to put some coverage out there about what I'm doing and when I guess the best thing to start with would be to just start with my current travel plans... So here they are
  1. 19th of May- Leave Sydney and fly to Oslo via Singapore and Amsterdam (I think)
  2. 20th of May- Land Oslo and *hopefully* hop a train to Moss to meet/stay with some very very estranged relatives (possibly a Great or Great-Great Grandfathers Great Grandchild? Maybe... possibly with an adoption in there too)
  3. 23rd of May- Back to Oslo
  4. 25th of May- EUROVISION Semi final 1!
  5. 27th of May- EUROVISION Semi Final 2!
  6. 28th of May- Eurovision Dress Rehersal
  7. 29th of May- EUROVISION Final!
  8. 31st of May- Munich maybe
  9. 2nd of June- Frankfurt maybe
  10. 3rd of June- ROCK AM RING! I will be seeing Kiss, Ramstein, Muse, RATM, Bad Religion, Rise Against and Gogol Bordello amongst other bands
  11. 8th of June- Berlin- I've been told not to miss this...
  12. 11th of June- Denmark and Legoland? With Cam Maybe? Must try not to buy to much...
  13. 13th of June- France? Crashing with Cam? Maybe tripping off to Paris
  14. 17th of June- Greece? Crashing with Karen perhaps?
  15. 21st of June- Istanbul? Not Constantinople... I do like the Byzantine thing too
  16. 24th of June- Jerusalem? I would LOVE to go here to see what all the fuss is about.
  17. 27th of June- Romania? To see Dracula or castle Bran or something
  18. 30th of June- Arrive in Prague, 2 days faffing about before WUCCs where I am a vollie
  19. 12th of July- Croatia with Anson?
  20. 18th of July- Italy- Florence for the U23s with maybe a trip to Rome at the start
  21. 26th of July- Fly out of Florence to Sydney via Amsterdam and Bangkok (I think)
  22. 28th of July- Land in Sydney
So I have a lot of things I'd LIKE to see... but not a huge amount set in stone. Working on my packing list I have clothes, earplugs, torch, food eating things, tent, sleeping bag, boots, lonely planet, cleats, camera, ipod (if it hasn't fucked itself), adapter, toiletries, tix, flux maybe a phone and My Gormenghast trilogy... so only one book =( Have I forgotten anything?


Love, hugs and kisses
ANt

1 comment:

  1. definite yes to croatia.. we just need to plan it :P

    ReplyDelete