This blog is essentially a collection of posts I used to write on Facebook combined with my travel blog and expanded to make a very public forum of my thoughts regarding Pop Culture, The Interweb, Cartoons, Comics, Ultimate Frisbee, Absurdity, Life, Travel and whatever else captures my attention long enough to write about it...

Enter at your own peril!

1 June 2010

Gonna get me sum kulcha

So I had my last day in Oslo today.

I intended to head off to the Natural History museum (Yay fossils!) and Munch Gallery (home of one of the ''screams'') to get me a bit of culture today. However the Norwegian authorities seemed to be acting in concert against me to prevent this, by closing both of these establishments.
So I then intended to nip off to the National Gallery (to see another Scream) but once again it was closed (No paintings on a Monday in Norway it seems). That meant I changed my plans and scuttled over to the Castle to do the tour there. I followed this up with a tour of the resistance museum. That was really pretty cool.

Anyway I fly off to Frankfurt tonight, to meet Lex and the Boys and will then busy myself with rocking of the ring...

\m/

Løve, Hugs ænd Kisses

ÅNt

No comments:

Post a Comment