This blog is essentially a collection of posts I used to write on Facebook combined with my travel blog and expanded to make a very public forum of my thoughts regarding Pop Culture, The Interweb, Cartoons, Comics, Ultimate Frisbee, Absurdity, Life, Travel and whatever else captures my attention long enough to write about it...

Enter at your own peril!

31 August 2010

So yeah... I'm home

So I've been REALLY slack since I got back and haven't updated this at all...

But yeah, I got home safe and sound... a few hiccups with the flight home as mentioned... the cancelled Florence to Amsterdam flight was a pain in the hole, but I got stuck on a flight to Paris leaving "now, can you run" and then to Singapore and then home... Big bonus was the lack of stopover which meant I actually got home FASTER than initially planned. Minor hiccup at Singapore airport where the chick at the transfer desk wasn't super willing to recognise my transfer because she didn't know the weird ass airline that cancelled on me initially (yes madam transfer there ARE airlines you don't know... like dodgy italian one that was SUPPOSED to fly me to Amsterdam). So she called Qantas (who I was flying with) and they dragged their feet as it was the Air France quota I was on... so she called the Air France desk and he was all "I'm French" *Shrug* but eventually I got on...

So in summary I had a great time, met some cool people (thanks to all of them too) and did have a mental shut down when I got home...

But back to life now

Love, Hugs and Kisses
ANt

No comments:

Post a Comment